Buy Diazepam 5mg Online – Diazepam 5mg For Sale
Buy Diazepam 5mg Without Prescription Online. Diazepam is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen)). It is believed that benzodiazepines increase the activation of certain neurotransmitters in the brain. Diazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders and withdrawal symptoms from alcohol. Diazepam is sometimes used with other drugs to treat muscular spasms and stiffness, as well as seizures.
- Formula: C16H13ClN2O
- Molar mass: 284.7 g/mol
- Bioavailability: 76% (64–97%) by mouth, 81% (62–98%) rectal
- Addiction liability: Moderate
- AHFS/Drugs.com: Monograph
- ATC code: N05BA01 (WHO)
- Dependence liability: High
- Diazepam can slow or stop your breathing, especially if you have recently used an opioid medication, alcohol, or other drugs that can slow your breathing.
- MISUSE OF DIAZEPAM CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
- Fatal side effects can occur if you use this medicine with opioid medicine, alcohol, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing.
- You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to diazepam or similar medicines (Klonopin>, Xanax, and others), or if you have myasthenia gravis, severe liver disease, narrow-angle glaucoma, a severe breathing problem, or sleep apnea.
- Do not stop using this medicine without asking your doctor. You may have life-threatening withdrawal symptoms if you stop using the medicine suddenly after long-term use. Some withdrawal symptoms may last up to 12 months or longer.
- Get medical help right away if you stop using diazepam and have symptoms such as: unusual muscle movements, being more active or talkative, sudden and severe changes in mood or behavior, confusion, hallucinations, seizures, or thoughts about suicide.
Before taking this medicine
You should not use diazepam if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- myasthenia gravis (a muscle weakness disorder);
- a severe breathing problem;
- sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep);
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- untreated or uncontrolled open-angle glaucoma; or
- severe liver disease.
Diazepam should not be given to a child younger than 6 months old. Do not give this medicine to a child without a doctor’s advice. To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- breathing problems;
- kidney or liver disease;
- seizures (unless you are taking diazepam to treat a seizure disorder);
- a drug or alcohol addiction; or
- depression, a mood disorder, or suicidal thoughts or behavior.
While using diazepam, some individuals get suicidal thoughts. Maintain vigilance for mood or symptom changes. Your family or carers should also be on the lookout for abrupt behavioral changes.
May endanger an unborn child. Do not use if pregnant or planning to get pregnant. If you take diazepam during pregnancy, your baby may be born with life-threatening withdrawal symptoms and may need many weeks of medical care. During pregnancy, do not start or discontinue seizure medication without your doctor’s guidance.
Diazepam may be harmful to an unborn child, but experiencing a seizure during pregnancy may be harmful to both mother and child. Epilepsy prevention may outweigh these hazards. Inform your physician immediately if you get pregnant. There may be other anticonvulsants that are safer for use during pregnancy. You should not nurse your child.
How should I take diazepam?
Take diazepam as recommended by your physician. Follow the instructions on the prescription label and read any medication guidelines or instructions. Never take diazepam in greater quantities or for a longer duration than advised. Inform your physician if you sense an increased desire to take more of this medication.
Never share this medication, particularly with someone who has a history of drug abuse. MISUSE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH. Keep the medication in a secure location. Selling or distributing this medication is illegal.
Utilize the measurement instrument provided for liquid medications (not a kitchen spoon). Diazepam should only be administered for a brief period. Do not use this medication for more than four months without seeing your doctor.
Do not discontinue diazepam without consulting your physician. Stopping the medication abruptly after long-term usage may result in increased seizure activity or life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. You will need regular medical examinations. Keep at room temperature and out of the reach of moisture, heat, and light. Keep your medication in a location where it cannot be misused.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two doses at one time.
What happens if I overdose?
Seek emergency medical attention or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of diazepam can be fatal if you take it with alcohol, opioid medicine, or other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing. Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, loss of balance or coordination, limp or weak muscles, slow breathing, or coma.
What should I avoid while taking diazepam?
Avoid consuming alcohol. Death or hazardous adverse effects might occur. Grapefruit may interact with diazepam, causing undesirable side effects. Avoid using grapefruit-based products. Avoid driving and other potentially dangerous activities until you know how this medication affects you. Falls, accidents, and serious injuries may result from dizziness and sleepiness.
Diazepam side effects
Get immediate medical care if you exhibit the following symptoms of an allergic response to diazepam: hives; difficulty breathing; facial, lip, tongue, or throat swelling. Diazepam may slow or halt your breathing, particularly if you have recently used alcohol or an opioid drug. If you have sluggish breathing with extended pauses, bluish lips, or are difficult to awaken, the person caring for you should seek immediate medical treatment.
Notify your doctor immediately if you experience sudden or new mood or behavioral changes, including new or worsening depression or anxiety, panic attacks, difficulty sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, more active or talkative, or if you have suicidal or self-harming thoughts. Contact your doctor immediately if you have:
- severe drowsiness or dizziness;
- trouble breathing;
- confusion, paranoia; or
- new or worsening seizures.
Drowsiness or dizziness may last longer in older adults. Use caution to avoid falling or accidental injury. Common diazepam side effects may include:
- feeling tired;
- muscle weakness; or
- problems with balance or muscle movement.
After discontinuing diazepam, get immediate medical attention if you have symptoms such as odd muscular movements, increased activity or speech, abrupt and severe mood or behavior changes, disorientation, hallucinations, seizures, or suicidal thoughts or acts.
Some withdrawal symptoms may persist for up to a year or longer after abruptly discontinuing this medication. Inform your doctor if you have persistent anxiety, sadness, memory or thinking difficulties, difficulty sleeping, ringing in the ears, a burning or prickling sensation, or a crawling sensation on your skin. This is not an exhaustive list of possible adverse effects; more may arise. Consult your physician for guidance on side effects. You may contact the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 to report adverse effects.
What other drugs will affect diazepam?
Combining diazepam with medications that induce drowsiness or slow respiration might result in serious adverse effects or death. Before using narcotic medications, sleeping pills, muscle relaxants, or medications for anxiety or seizures, see your doctor. Other pharmaceuticals, including prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements, may interact with diazepam. Inform your doctor of any other medications you are taking.
What is Diazepam?
Diazepam is a benzodiazepine medication, which is useful in the treatment of anxiety disorder and alcohol withdrawal symptoms. You can also buy Diazepam online under the brand name Valium. It works by affecting the brain’s chemicals, to produce a relaxing effect. This medicine can be addictive if you use it for an extended period, and due to its addictive nature and potential for abuse, the DEA has classified this drug as Schedule IV controlled substance.
Diazepam is the generic form of Valium, and these usually are cheaper than the brand name versions, but they are not available in as many shapes and strengths as the brand name ones. If you are to buy this medicine, then you will need a prescription, but there are certain online pharmacies where you can buy Diazepam online without a prescription.
Uses of Diazepam
Your doctor might prescribe this medicine for the treatment of anxiety, symptoms of alcohol withdrawal, and muscle spasms. Doctors also recommend this medication to be used with other drugs as a part of combination therapy. When you get the prescription, you can get it from either a local drug store or you can buy Diazepam online to get a discount.
Diazepam dosage is different for everyone based on their age, weight, mental and physical health, and the severity of their condition. You should take this medicine as per your doctor’s prescription to eliminate the risk of side effects.
Dosage for Anxiety
- 2mg to 5mg at 3 to 4 hours intervals for moderate anxiety
- 5mg to 10mg for severe anxiety at intervals of 3 to 4 hours
Dosage for Alcohol Withdrawal
- The initial dose of 10mg 3 to 4 times per day for the first day
- 5mg 3 to 4 times a day as a maintenance dose after the first day
Dosage for Muscle Spasm
- 2mg to 10mg 3 to 4 times per day
Your doctor might change your dosage after your observing how your body reacts to the mediation.
How does Diazepam work?
This medication belongs to the benzodiazepine family and affects brain chemistry. This medicine enhances the synthesis of the natural relaxant gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Anxiety is your body’s normal reaction to stress, and GABA helps you calm down. The brains of anxious individuals create insufficient amounts of this neurotransmitter. Diazepam mimics the properties of GABA and binds to GABA receptors in the brain to create the calming effect and aid in the treatment of anxiety symptoms.